Breaking News

10 quotes on the mother with clarification of the most important tasks | quotes

10 quotes on the mother with clarification of the most important tasks

the mother

The relationship of a person with his mother is considered one of the most durable, enduring, and intimate relationships since God Almighty created and succeeded man on this earth. A person needs

 his mother in all stages of his life, from his birth until the time of his age and reaching the most severe, and societies, both ancient and modern, have realized the importance of the mother until they

 invented a festival for them called the Mother's Day in honor of its giving and sacrifices, so what is the importance of the mother in relation to the human being?

 Mother for the newborn

10 quotes on the mother with clarification of the most important tasks | quotes

For a newborn mother, the mother is considered everything in his life, as she who carried nine months in her stomach and endured for the sake of pregnancy and labor, and on her life and image opens his 

eyes to be the first human person to watch and meditate on in him is the mother's compassionate and compassionate face, and after the birth, the boy receives from his mother his first livelihood And the 

subsistence of his life, which is the milk that comes out of her breasts, to fill his breath, quench his thirst, and heal his psychological needs for tenderness and mercy; The mother is the first caretaker of children of a young age when she provides them with all the causes of life they need.

10 mothers quotes

10 quotes on the mother with clarification of the most important tasks | quotes

. “My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything.”

 Emma Stone

---------------------------------
“I believe in the strength and intelligence and sensitivity of women. My mother, my sisters [they] are strong. My mum is a strong woman and I love her for it.” 

Tom Hiddleston

---------------------------------
 “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” 

Abraham Lincoln

---------------------------------
“My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual, and physical education I received from her.” 

George Washington

---------------------------------
 “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” 

George Eliot

---------------------------------
 “It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.”

 Roald Dahl

---------------------------------
“When you’re in the thick of raising your kids by yourself, you tend to keep a running list of everything you think you’re doing wrong. I recommend taking a lot of family pictures as evidence to the contrary.” 

Connie Schultz

---------------------------------
 “Kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run.” 

Barbara Kingsolver

---------------------------------
 “Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.” 

Gail Tsukiyama

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Column Left

Videos